- Higher protein intake
- Lower carbohydrate intake
- Higher fiber intake
- Moderate to higher healthy fat intake
- Higher potassium and lower sodium intake
- Balancing dietary acid with net dietary alkaline load
- Higher intake of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
People have adopted the Paleo Diet for many reasons, from aiding in weight loss to helping control or improve health issues such as high blood pressure. By focusing on clean, non-processed, naturally-sourced foods, people who follow a Paleo diet report feeling more healthy and vigorous. After all, if you put good in, you get good out.
Dr. Pamela Crumrine leads a soley Paleo Diet, and is eager to help her patients understand the benefits it has produced in her life. To talk to Dr. Pamela Crumrine about her Paleo story, please call our dentist in Beaver, Pennsylvania today at 724-775-4860.