What are dental veneers used for? Dental veneers are a sturdy tooth restoration treatment that can not only enhance your smile, but they can also conceal and cover up many negative or unrepairable aspects of it. Dental veneers work by crafting a thin yet durable shell that is cemented directly on the fronts of your teeth for the flawless smile you desire.
Here are some of the amazing benefits you can look forward to with dental veneers:
– Dental veneers can be crafted to suit your desires for all aspects of your teeth including their color, shape, size, curvature, comfort, and even their shine.
– Some minor forms of malocclusion can be fixed with dental veneers, including minor spacing issues, slight misalignments, and irregular gaps between teeth.
– Teeth that have lost tooth enamel due to the consequences of tooth decay could be concealed or covered with a tooth restoration service such as dental veneers.
– Broken, fractured, discolored, stained, and split teeth could all vastly benefit from the stain resistant shine of dental veneers.
– As long as you treat your veneers with equal care and attention as your other teeth, a single dental veneer can last over a decade.
To schedule an oral examination at Pamela Crumrine DDS with Dr. Pam Crumrine and our team at our dentist office in Beaver, Pennsylvania, simply give us a call at 724-775-4860. We look forward to hearing from you.